Digital Marketing Officer
Francis House Family Trust
£21,981.00 - £25,287.00
Hours of work
36.25 hours per week
9 Aug 2019
Francis House Children’s Hospice is looking for a Digital Marketing Officer to work across the organisation to deliver on Francis House’s digital and fundraising objectives.
This is the first in-house digital role at Francis House and the successful applicant will be expected to work on the design and implementation of an omnichannel digital strategy. The Digital marketing officer will be responsible for all digital content and proving the value of digital to senior management and trustees.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Day-to-day management of the website: Managing our website using the WordPress CMS, ensuring content is up to date and has a clear and consistent tone of voice. Ensuring content is optimised to drive web traffic accordingly. You will be responsible for reporting performance against agreed KPIs.
- Social media: You will work with the fundraising and communications teams to create engaging content for social media, you will design and implement a social media strategy for the organisation.
- Digital advertising – managing the charity’s Google Ads Grant account and ensuring compliance and a positive ROI.
- Email marketing – plan and create engaging content and newsletters for hospice supporters.
- Reporting – this is a new role in the charity, and you will be expected to report and evidence ROI to senior staff and trustees.
Degree level education and a minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing/digital role is essential.
What we offer
Permanent, full time
Company Pension Scheme
DBS Enhanced Disclosure will be required
We are an equal opportunities employer
Download and complete an application form and return to the Hospice either by post or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Form (Word doc)
Application form (PDF)
If you prefer an application form to be posted or emailed contact Karen Smail on 0161 434 4118 email@example.com