Take part in our STEPtember challenge and complete 10,000 steps a day across the 30 days of September
To Register download a Registration form HERE
Starting on the 1st September join Francis House in STEPtember and complete 300,000 steps across the month.
How to take part
Complete the challenge in your own time, and compete against your friends, family and colleagues for who can walk the furthest.
- Replace your car journeys with a sprightly walk.
- Ask your friends and neighbours if you can walk their dog for a small donation.
- Arrange a walking meeting instead of sitting in the office.
- Step up the pace and get involved in your local park run.
How to count your steps
- Use your smartphone app. Moves, Iphone Health apps and Fitbit all provide a service where to monitor your steps across the month.
- Pedometer or other activity trackers. You don’t need to spend a fortune to count your steps, by shopping around you can find the best option for you.
- Record your steps offline with our wallchart. If you are competing in your office, use a leader board to help compete against your colleagues for the top spot.
Children are welcome to join in the challenge.
Download our top tips to get your STEPtember fundraising off to a great start.
Download a STEPtember Sponsorship form to help you reach your £50 target
Download and complete the STEPtember Registration form and return it to Ellie Bridges, Francis House Children’s Hospice, Fundraising Office, 390 Parrswood Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 5NA or send it via email to email@example.com
Alternatively click to:
Nuffield Health in Didsbury is kindly supporting STEPtember with a free 7-day pass (valid on 7 consecutive days during September) to their club in the Parrs Wood Entertainment Centre.
After registering for STEPtember, take along your confirmation letter with some ID to redeem and get started.
Nuffield are also offering a complimentary ‘mini health check’ including a blood pressure test to all confirmed STEPtember registrants.